Pricing and Fees
Ascentis is one of the UKís fastest growing awarding organisations and is committed to providing its centres with first class qualifications which allow learners to realise their full potential.
All Ascentis qualifications have been developed in close consultation with practitioners, industry leaders and government to ensure that they are relevant and meet the precise requirements of learners. Most qualifications are eligible for funding from SFA (Skills Funding Agency) and EFA (Education Funding Agency)
- Once you are an approved centre of Ascentisí there are no additional approval fees for further qualifications and if the centre remains active there are no Annual Centre Registration Costs. PLUS a free staff development session either on the date of the visit or within 6 months of the date of recognition.
- Most subjects have a combined registration and certification fee, which are charged per learner.
- Many of Ascentisí qualifications allow for unit accreditation. The price for individual units is £12 plus £2 per credit.
- Replacement certificates are FREE of charge if the request is received by Ascentis within 14 weeks of the moderation date with the exception of ESOL International.
This is the fee charged when a learner completes a qualification within any one programme and wishes to extend this to a larger qualification within the same programme. There is a discount of £1 per credit already achieved within the programme from any further qualifications in the programme.
- Investor In People
- Access to Higher Education
- Anglia Examinations England
- Responses to queries have always been outstanding and this is one of the reasons Ascentis is so highly regarded.