Welcome to the Ascentis Foundation Learning area, this page has all the information you need about Foundation Learning qualifications; including specifications,Frequently Asked Questions, Success Stories, Guidance & Support, and a link to all the Vocational qualifications within Foundation Learning.
Ascentis offers a comprehensive range of qualifications within each of the three strands which make up the Foundation Learning curriculum, Vocational, Personal and Social Development and the full range of Functional Skills in Mathematics, English and ICT from Entry 1 to Level 2.
Personal and Social Development qualifications are designed to enable learners to work towards independent living and supported employment. All specifications can be downloaded to your left.
- Employability and Work Skills
- Life Skills
- Personal Development
- Personal and Professional Development
- Personal Progress
- Personal Advancement
- Skills for Employment
- Supporting a Child’s Learning and Development
- Work Placement Skills
Vocational qualifications within Foundation Learning:
- Animal Care
- Building Service Engineering
- Business & Administration
- Craft and Design
- Customer Service
- Hair and Beauty
- Health and Social Care
- IT User Skills
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Short Vocational Qualifications
- Warehousing and Storage
Unit Delivery to Support the Unemployed
Some of the units from qualifications in this area can also be found in the Unit Delivery to Support the Unemployed section. Follow this link to take you to the page for further information.
- Investor In People
- Access to Higher Education
- Anglia Examinations England
- Ascentis staff are always available for advice and guidance.