Making the Most of Devolved Budgets and Local Flexibilities - Opportunities for ESOL Providers
We are delighted to announce Beej Kaczmarczyk as a speaker at our March Ascentis ESOL introductory events ESOL: Devolution and the Ascentis ESOL Community.
In his presentation, Beej will focus on how ESOL providers need to adjust their offer in light of local flexibilities, devolution of AEB, and the employability and digital skills agendas. He will describe how non-regulated programmes can be included in this offer, but also emphasise how they need to be quality assured, make effective use of RARPA and promote progression to further learning.
The session led by Beej will cover the following:
- How devolved budgets and local flexibilities might work in your area
- Understanding the skills strategies and local outcome agreements, and implications for ESOL provision
- Ensuring your provision meets LEP and JC+ priorities
- Ensuring an integrated approach to your ESOL provision
- Making digital skills a key part of your offer
Follow the links below to book your place:
10am – 2pm
10am – 2pm