Progression from ESOL to Mainstream Provision and Employment
Next academic year we are launching qualifications at Entry 3 and Level 1 entitled Progression for ESOL Learners.
The main purpose of these qualifications is to enable learners to gain the practical and personal skills for further study and work whilst improving their knowledge and use of the English Language.
• Four sections: Study Skills, Employability, Personal Development and Digital Skills
• Build an individualised curriculum based on learner motivations
• Portfolio building with a variety of evidence options
• Clear learning outcomes and assessment criteria are provided along with language and classwork activities
• Certification and verification offered all year round
• Direct support all year with your designated subject specialist External Quality Assurer
• Online support sessions
• Unit certification available
The qualifications have been submitted to Ofqual and we are waiting to hear what funding will be attached and a further announcement will follow.
For further details please contact Graham Harwood on 01524 845046 or email@example.com