Progression for Learners who Speak English as Another Language
Ascentis offers Progression for Learners who Speak English as Another Language at Entry 3 and Level 1.
Who are these qualifications for?
The main purpose of these qualifications is to enable learners to gain the practical and personal skills for further study and work while improving their knowledge and use of the English Language. The qualifications offer a flexible and broad range of topics which can be tailored to learners’ needs to help them gain new skills and knowledge.
The qualifications build on language skills gained during ESOL Skills for Life courses and evidence can be generated within a wide range of organisational contexts allowing the learner to meet specific personal outcomes and progress with confidence.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
Four sections: Study Skills, Employability, Personal Development and Digital
• Build an individualised curriculum based on learner motivations
• Portfolio building with a variety of evidence options
• Clear learning outcomes and assessment criteria are provided along with language and classwork activities
• No minimum registrations
• Certification and verification offered all year round
• Direct support all year with your designated subject specialist External Quality Assurer
• Online support sessions
• Unit certification available
How do I get started?
For more information on our Progression for Learners who Speak English as Another Language qualifications please contact the Commercial Team on 01524 845046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org