We are delighted to launch a brand new qualification:
The qualification has been designed for learners who have had little interaction with numeracy and who may have had little or no experience of formal learning.
Pre-Entry Numeracy allows learners to build confidence and develop basic underpinning skills in Number, Measure, Shape and Space, Handling Data and Talking Maths.
- Robust and Quality Assured
- Flexible approach to assessment
- Learning resources provided
- Flexibility to contextualise and use own resources
- No assessment windows
- Full assessor guidance provided
Pre-Entry Numeracy is Non-Regulated and attracts the Category B: Non Regulated English, Maths and ESOL funding.