Top Tips for Online Learning
As an Awarding Organisation who offers a wide range of online qualifications we understand the difficulties learners sometimes face when completing an online qualification. In this day and age online qualifications are becoming increasingly popular and have many benefits such as improving digital skills, enhancing employability and being accessible to all. Here are some of our top tips for online learning:
- Make sure you understand the requirements of the course and have all the right equipment needed to complete the course including reliable internet access.
- Treat it like any other course – create a study plan and set chunks of time aside to complete the work involved.
- Have a dedicated study area free from distractions.
- Revise – it’s important to regularly go back and review what you have learnt. Make sure you factor revision into your study plan.
- Ask for help – don’t be afraid to contact your online tutor.
- Take breaks – make sure you take regular breaks. Breaks help maintain study performance, increase focus and reduce stress.