Access to Higher Education
The Ascentis Access to Higher Education (HE) Diploma has been re-launched for 2021-22 with some fantastic new features to benefit centres & learners. This Level 3 qualification, licensed by the QAA and accepted by Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) throughout the UK, prepares learners who are returning to education or who left school without the qualifications required to be able to progress on to higher education.
As the largest Access Validating Agency nationwide, and with a ‘Low Risk’ rating from the QAA, we work with centres nationwide to deliver high quality Access to HE Diplomas.
We've also made some exciting updates to Ascentis Access to HE, click here to see what's new.
Who are these qualifications for?
Access to Higher Education Diplomas are for learners aged 19+ who do not have the qualifications required to enter HE. Each year around 30,000 learners in the UK take Access to HE courses and many go on to succeed in higher education and embark on life changing new careers.
Where can my learners progress from here?
Our qualifications are designed to allow learners to go on to study at degree level or progress in their employment.
Choose Ascentis and benefit from:
- A choice of over 25 Diploma titles including Allied Health Professions, Business, Engineering and Nursing & Midwifery
- New written assessments for core units
- New Ascentis-devised assignment brief bank, which includes over 2,000 briefs and practice assessments
- New interactive workbooks designed to promote independence and further research which can be completed remotely. Unique to Ascentis, these are available for many of our key subjects sets including Study Skills. Sociology, Law and Biology
- Indicative content to aid your course design
- Marketing materials to help with student recruitment at no additional cost
- Clear documentation and support with minimal admin requirements
- Academic rigour and strong achievement rates
- A bespoke quality assurance approach designed to support you throughout the year
- Quick certificate turnaround time
- Excellence Awards Prize to recognise outstanding learner commitment and achievement
- A bank of over 2,000 Ascentis designed assignment briefs helping to reduce workload for tutors
- A dedicated Access to HE Transition Team who will help you enhance and deliver your provision with a personalised approach to meeting your centre and learner needs.
How do I get started?
For more information on our life-changing Access to HE Diplomas, to move your provision to Ascentis, or for any other enquiries, please click here to contact us. Our dedicated Transition Team are here to support all of your requirements, from brand new diploma development to delivering specialist support to help you get started with Ascentis.
The Diploma title I want to deliver isn't listed
If Ascentis does not currently offer the Access to HE Diploma you are looking to deliver, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always open to discuss new and bespoke developments.
On receipt of a completed and signed Final Awards Board (FAB) report an e-cert will be available and a hard copy will be dispatched in 5 working days.