We offer a very flexible and comprehensive portfolio of Construction qualifications from Entry 3 to Level 2, that give learners an introduction to the various trades and the knowledge and skills required to work safely and efficiently.
The majority of these qualifications can be used by learners in Schools, FE Colleges and Adult Education settings. They enable learners to understand and put into practice the fundamental skills of the building trade, putting them in good position to progress into a long term career in the industry.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- Range of assessment methods available including portfolio, multiple choice tests and practical tasks
- Variety of construction qualifications to provide your centre with a diverse programme of learning suitable to meet almost any local need
- Individual unit certification to offer maximum flexibility
- Fantastic optional units in Heritage Construction & Conservation which allow learners to explore the concept of protecting historic buildings and the techniques used to construct and maintain them
- Personal Work Skills units which give learners real life preparation for a work environment and how to conduct themselves
Some of our most popular qualifications include:
- Entry Level Certificate, Diploma in Skills for Employment in the Construction Industries
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment – this qualification covers the mandatory training requirements for the CSCS Labourer green card
- Level 1 Certificate, Diploma in Skills for Employment in Construction Industries
- Level 2 Award, Certificate, Diploma in Skills for Employment in Construction Industries
- Level 2 Diploma in Maintenance Operations – this qualification provides learners with an overview of Landscaping, Construction and Building Services with an emphasis on the practical skills needed for a range of repair jobs.
Where can my learners progress from here?
Any learners can progress immediately into employment, apprenticeship or further study.
How do I get started?
For more information on our Construction qualifications, please contact the Commercial Team on 01524 845046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book an online meeting at a time to suit you here.
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.