We offer a very flexible and comprehensive suite of Construction qualifications from Entry 3 through to Level 2 that give learners an introduction to the various trades, employment and allows them to progress onto further learning.
Who are these qualifications for?
These qualifications can be delivered by Colleges, Adult Education Centres and Training Providers to enable learners to understand and put into practice the fundamental skills of the construction trade and establish a firm understanding that will put them in good stead to follow through into a long-term career in the industry.
Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
This qualification provides an important foundation to Health and Safety for individuals working, or intending to work, within the construction industry. This qualification is designed for those who wish to work on a building site. It covers the mandatory training requirements for the CSCS Labourer green card. Learners will gain the knowledge and skills to work safely and efficiently in their place of work.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- Variety of assessment methods including portfolio, multiple choice tests and practical tasks.
- Fantastic optional units in Heritage Construction and Conservation in Heritage Construction allow learners to explore the concept of protecting historic buildings and the techniques used to construct and maintain these buildings.
- Personal Work Skills units give learners real life preparation for a work environment and how to conduct themselves.
- Our Level 2 Maintenance Operations provide learners with an overview of Landscaping,
- Construction and Building Services with an emphasis on the practical skills needed for a range of repair jobs.
Where can my learners progress from here?
Any learners can progress immediately into employment, apprenticeship or further study.
How do I get started?
For more information on how to deliver our Construction qualifications, or to move your Construction provision to Ascentis, or to request a visit to your centre, please contact the Commercial Team on 01524 845046 or click here to email.
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.