English and Mathematics
New: Online Assessments now available for English and Maths Skills. Find out more here.
We offer a full suite of English and Maths Skills qualifications from Entry 1 to Level 2. We have designed them to be very flexible for you to use. They incorporate bite-sized units which are perfect for developing the underpinning skills and knowledge required for learners to progress as well as building confidence and ability in these subjects.
The qualifications include:
- On demand registrations and assessments
- Unit certification, allowing centres to deliver individual units.
- Paper-based controlled assessments which can be held in the classroom environment.
- Flexibility to deliver roll on roll off programmes.
- Quick turnaround of certificates
Who are these qualifications for?
These qualifications are suitable for any learners over 14 years of age. They can be used by Colleges, Adult Education Centres, Training Providers and Specialist Schools. They can be delivered to many different types of learners. Some of these include learners who are looking to improve their skills to progress onto Functional Skills or GCSEs, adult learners wanting to upskill to progress into work, special educational needs learners and also ESOL learners.
How can these qualifications be delivered?
These qualifications have been designed to be very flexible and can be delivered as stand-alone English and Maths qualifications or part of larger programmes of study. The Extended Award gives you the ability to pick and choose the units to make up the qualification. They can also be delivered as individual units making them flexible for learners with spiky profiles.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- Free Regional Quality Meetings to network, share learning experiences and standardisation procedures
- Free Internal Verifier Training for approved centres to develop staff skills
- Dedicated customer service representative
- Full range of practice assessments available for each unit
- Three sets of live papers available on approval
- All assessments are provided and available on-demand
Where can my learners go from here?
- Functional Skills
- Into work
How do I get started?
For more information on our English and Maths Skills qualifications please contact the Commercial Team on 01524 845046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book an online meeting at a time to suit you here.
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.