Essential Digital Skills
*Coming soon for August 2020
It is estimated that 11.3 million people in the UK lack basic digital skills and 8% of adults in the UK have no basic digital skills at all.
To tackle this skills gap the Department for Education (DfE) is introducing new fully funded legal entitlement digital skills qualifications for all adults.
What’s coming up?
- Two brand new qualifications at Entry 3 and Level 1 ready for teaching in August 2020
- These qualifications are mapped to the National Occupational Standards for Essential Digital Skills
- Fully funded under legal entitlement for adults (19+) who wish to develop their digital skills
- All 5 skill areas will be comprehensively covered in both qualifications
- Using devices and handling information
- Creating and editing
- Being safe and responsible online
These documents map our current Digital Skills qualifications to the National Occupational Standards to help you prepare for Essential Digital Skills beginning in August 2020.
- Entry Level Essential Digital Skills Mapping Document
- Level 1 Essential Digital Skills Mapping Document
To enquire about piloting these new Digital Skills qualifications please email email@example.com
Click here to view our current Digital Skills Qualifications.