Essential Digital Skills Qualifications (EDSQ)
Don't miss our upcoming Essential Digital Skills webinar on 15th November! Click here to register.
Launched in 2021, Ascentis offers two new qualifications at Entry 3 and Level 1 which are mapped to the National Occupational Standards for Essential Digital Skills.
These qualifications are fully funded under legal entitlement for adults (19+) and for learners (16-18) through study programmes, who wish to develop the digital skills needed for life and work.
Our Essential Digital Skills qualifications encourage learners to use digital devices throughout the course, giving them an opportunity to engage with the online facilities and a range of software. These qualifications enable progression to employment or further study.
- Two brand new qualifications at Entry 3 and Level 1
- These qualifications are mapped to the National Occupational Standards for Essential Digital Skills
- Fully funded under legal entitlement for adults (19+) and funded for learners (16-18) through study programmes, who wish to develop their skills or who don’t have the basic digital skills they need for life and work
- All 5 skill areas will be comprehensively covered in both qualifications
- Using devices and handling information
- Creating and editing
- Being safe and responsible online
Download the infographic here.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
• Entry 3 and Level 1 qualifications which cover life and work skills in detail
• Diagnostic resources to determine the appropriate level of qualification for your learners
• Resources available to support ESOL learners with EDSQ
• Access to a comprehensive range of practice papers
• Flexible delivery – classroom-based or blended learning
• No registration windows – robust guidance is provided for booking assessments
• Externally set assessments which are marked online, saving valuable resources
• Holistic assessments which allow skills to be explored in a real world context and demonstrate the transferability of the various skill sets
• Tutor guidance to help you teach these new qualifications
bksb and Ascentis
Providers who use the Ascentis Essential Digital Skills qualifications can now get a 20% discount on their year one licence for the bksb Essential Digital Skills assessments and resources. You can read more about the bksb EDS resources here.
How do I get started?
To enquire about delivering these new Digital Skills qualifications or for more information please email EDSQ@ascentis.co.uk
Click here to view our other Digital Skills Qualifications.