Introduction to Learning for Speakers of Other Languages (Non-Regulated Pre-Entry ESOL Qualification)
The Ascentis accredited Pre-Entry Level Award in Introduction to Learning for Speakers of Other Languages recognises the significant learning that takes place in order for some speakers of other languages to be ready to undertake further study.
It is an externally validated qualification, with the structure, quality assurance and integrity of regulated provision. This qualification offers the flexibility centres need in order to deliver pre-entry English language learning in a structured and coherent way.
Through building a learner’s confidence in the learning environment and enabling them to begin their studies in English, learners will develop basic underpinning skills in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Staff training resources
- Learning resources
- Robust and quality assured
- Mapped to Entry 1 Adult ESOL Core Curriculum
- Easily administered assessment
- Assessments available on demand
- No assessment windows
- Designated subject expert External Quality Assurer
- Learners are registered at any point prior to assessment
- Quick certification
Where can my learners go from here?
How do I get started?