The Access to HE Transition Team
Ascentis are proud to offer a dedicated Access to HE Transition Team who can help you enhance and deliver your provision. This team are committed to supporting centres who would like to move their Access to HE provision to Ascentis.
We offer support at every step ensuring the transition process is quick and straightforward so you can start seeing the benefits for you and your learners.
Step 1 - Dedicated Contact
The first step of the process is to allocate your centre a dedicated Transition Lead who will be on hand to support you throughout the journey.
Step 2 - Review
Once the Transition Lead is established, a review meeting will be held to identify your centre transition requirements and ensure the transition process is tailored to meet your needs.
The initial discussion will typically include:
- A review of your current AHED provision to identify any potential gaps in Ascentis' offer
- A review of assessment materials to identify any development requirements
- Guidance around Ascentis' subject specifications and assignment briefs to help develop a shared understanding of the requirements
- Guidance around diploma structure requirements to ensure that they align with HEI expectations
- Information regarding Ascentis' approach to internal & external moderation and other aspects of the annual quality monitoring cycle
Step 3 - Qualification Mapping & Development
Working closely with the Ascentis development team, we will map your current Access to HE provision to our offer. We can also help with any bespoke requirements you might have.
Step 4 - Support & Training
Ascentis will provide training for all centre staff involved in the delivery or quality assurance of the Access Diploma. This can include the following:
- A tutor guide to grading
- Pre-course advice and guidance
- Submission management
- Internal & external moderation processes
- Assignment writing
For extra support, there will be Q&A sessions throughout the whole process to help you through the transition period.
For more information on Access to HE, please click here.