Education and Training
Our Education and Training Suite consists of a number of units, levels and differently sized qualifications which have been designed to be appropriate for the different teaching and learning roles. The full suite of Ascentis teacher training and learning qualifications has been created in consultation with professionals in the sector through a working partnership.
Who are the Qualifications for?
Our qualifications are appropriate for any pre-service or in-service candidate who needs an initial award for their role as a teacher, trainer or tutor within a Further Education college, Adult and Community Learning Centre, Training Providers and those within work-based training environments.
Our comprehensive suite of Education and Training qualifications satisfy a diverse range of needs, from CPD, to subject specialisms, to personal mentoring, advice and guidance.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- Personal Professional Practice Files (3PF). These are excellent resources available to accompany the Level 4 and Level 5 Education and Training qualifications and help to guide learning
- These qualifications are accompanied by interactive online learning resources included in the price, helping minimise teaching hours and allowing the learner to complete the course at their own pace. To view our interactive resources, please visit the resources tab at the bottom of the page
- An experienced team of EQAs with extensive subject knowledge
- Flexibility of units to be taken individually, making them ideal for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Unique optional units in our Level 5 Education and Training Diploma on Teaching Functional Skills English and Teaching Functional Skills Maths
Where can learners progress from here?
Our qualifications provide a useful progression route into further study or work within Education.
How do I get started?
For more information on how to deliver our Education and Training qualifications, or to move your Education and Training provision to Ascentis, or to request a visit to your centre, please contact the Commercial Team on 01524 845046 or click here to email.
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.