Ascentis have designed a Pre-Entry Level Award in Literacy for learners who have had little interaction with literacy and who may have had little or no experience of formal learning.
The qualification has the structure, quality assurance and integrity of regulated provision.
Pre-Entry Literacy is assessed through a variety of Ascentis designed assessments and assessment records with no time limit.
The qualification allows learners to develop reading and writing skills and improve communication.
- Assessment papers with no time limit
- Robust and quality assured
- No assessment windows
- Mark schemes and assessor guidance provided
- Verification and certification offered throughout the year
- 50 guided learning hours
- Designated subject expert External Quality Assurer
Where can my learners go from here?
How do I get started?
For more information on how to deliver our Pre-Entry Numeracy qualification, please contact the Commercial Team on 01524 845 046 or click here to email.