NEW editable learner workbooks and optional unit Digital Communications for Business now available in the Ascentis Level 1 Certificate for Introduction to Customer Service. This qualification also offers NEW digital, wellbeing and sustainability learning opportunities, which are embedded into the indicative content.
Ascentis offers a range of vocational qualifications that can be used individually or as part of a wider programme of learning. These are in areas including creative industry skills, customer service, forestry, health and social care, property services and therapeutic skills.
Who are these qualifications for?
These qualifications are suitable for people who are currently working in these sectors and wish to develop their skills, or anyone who wishes to acquire formal qualifications to enable them to progress into their chosen sector.
Where can my learners progress from here?
Learners achieving these qualifications may progress to further learning or employment.
- Ascentis Level 1 Award in Tenancy Skills
- Progression and Employability
- Access to HE
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- Flexible programmes containing a range of unit options that enables a customised learning experience, according to learner needs, circumstances or preferences.
- Flexible delivery/assessment – wide scope for learning (classroom, community, outdoors, etc.)
- These qualifications are available for enrolment/registration all year round. Nationwide coverage, with friendly, responsive “local” service.
How do I get started?
For more information on how to deliver our vocational qualifications, or to move your provision to Ascentis, or to request a visit to your centre, please contact us on 01524 845046 or email us.
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available in our Join Us section.