English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
DON'T MISS OUR UPCOMING AUTUMN ESOL CONFERENCE ON 16TH NOVEMBER! Click here to book your place.
Find out about our new ESOL Reading Online Assessments available at Entry 2, Entry 3 and Level 1 - read more here.
Ascentis offers the full suite of ESOL Skills for Life Qualifications from Entry 1 to Level 2.
Who are these qualifications for?
Ascentis ESOL Skills for Life qualifications are designed specifically for people living in Britain and focus on preparing learners for everyday life, further education and the world of work. The primary aim is to assist the learner in becoming independent of other people such as interpreters or translators when interacting with English speakers in a work environment and elsewhere. By improving their communication and fluency in English, learners will significantly improve their employability skills and their ability to fully participate in every part of life in Britain beyond their local community.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- No minimum registrations
- Minimal paperwork for tutors
- Additional resources, example speaking videos and practice papers available
- Bespoke onsite staff training
- No wait for resits
- Learners are registered at any point prior to assessment
- Controlled assessments can be taken in the classroom
- Assessments can be broken up and tasks taken when the learner is ready
- Direct support all year with your designated subject specialist External Quality Assurer
- No assessment windows – you set the date
- Assessments guide times
- Regular regional and online support sessions
- Quick certification
New for 2020/21
Where can my learners go from here?
How do I get started?
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.