Online Enrichment Qualifications
New for 2021/22: Tutor guidance now available including indicative content, useful websites and a glossary to support learners with vocab.
Online Enrichment Qualifications are designed to broaden learners’ horizons, create well-rounded individuals and enhance their learning experience. The qualifications are ideal to supplement study programmes in all subject areas helping to ensure full time funding hours are met, and boost college success rates.
Level 1 Award in Understanding British Values
To support the implementation of the Government’s Prevent Strategy, this qualification can be undertaken by anyone aged 14 and above and helps to enhance study programmes.
This qualification focuses on the four pillars of British Values; democracy, rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance. It can help learners’ personal development, aid employability and contributes positively towards a cohesive community. In addition, this qualification would be suitable as part of a centre induction or enrichment programme.
Level 2 Award in Mental Health & Well-Being
This qualification is designed to give learners the knowledge and understanding of different types of conditions and impacts of mental health. This qualification introduces the learner to key issues in mental health, raising awareness of sensitive topics and guidance to support themselves and others.
Funding is available for these qualifications.
Who are these qualifications for?
These qualifications are designed for anyone and can be delivered at any time -
- NEET Learners
- Study Programmes
- Induction Programmes
- The Unemployed
- Adult learners
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- ESFA funding available
- These qualifications are accompanied by interactive online learning resources included in the price, helping minimise teaching hours and allowing the learner to complete the course at their own pace. To view our interactive resources, please visit the resource area of our website
- Tutor guidance available for each Online Enrichment Qualification which includes indicative content, useful websites and a glossary. To view these tutor guidance documents, please visit the user resource area
- High achievement results that help boost your success rates
- Designed to be delivered in high volumes, ideal for any Induction and/or Enrichment programme
- This qualification can be delivered either as a classroom-based course or as a blended learning programme.
- Both qualifications have learner assessment booklets which can be used by learners to develop the portfolio.
Where can my learners progress from here?
Learners can progress into work having benefited from acquiring some of these key skills. They can progress into their core curriculum having gained confidence and new skills in a time efficient manner.
How do I get started?
For more information on our Online Enrichment qualifications please contact the Commercial Team on 01524 845046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book an online meeting at a time to suit you here.
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.