Short Online Qualifications
Upcoming Short Online Qualifications webinar, 26th January - click here to register.
New for 2021: New indicative content, resources and sample assessment for our Food Safety SOQ.
We also have brand new tutor guidance now available including indicative content, useful websites, sample questions and a glossary.
Short Online Qualifications are designed to broaden learners’ horizons, create well-rounded individuals and enhance their learning experience covering a diverse range of skills with practical applications in the world of work and study. The qualifications are ideal to supplement study programmes in all subject areas helping to ensure full time funding hours are met, and boost college success rates.
Short Online Qualifications are an ideal way to enhance learner enrichment and tutorial programmes, helping to support learners with personal development, behaviour and welfare in line with OFSTED requirements.
Who are these qualifications for?
These qualifications are designed for anyone and can be delivered at any time -
- NEET Learners
- Study Programmes
- Induction Programmes
- The Unemployed
- Adult learners
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- ESFA funding available for most SOQs
- These qualifications are accompanied by interactive online learning resources included in the price, helping minimise teaching hours and allowing the learner to complete the course at their own pace
- They are available on-demand with online assessment and a five-day registration period
- The online delivery and assessment tools help you meet FELTAG recommendations and Ofsted requirements
- The instant provisional results and rapid certification turnaround ensure your learners have the qualifications in time to prepare for life outside college
- Paper-based assessment can be requested, where required as a reasonable adjustment
- High achievement results that help boost your success rates
- Designed to be delivered in high volumes, ideal for any Induction and/or Enrichment programme
Where can my learners progress from here?
Learners can progress into work having benefited from acquiring some of these key skills. They can progress into their core curriculum having gained confidence and new skills in a time efficient manner.
How do I get started?
For more information on how to deliver our SOQs, move your SOQ provision to Ascentis, or to request a visit to your centre, please contact the Commercial Team here.
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.