New for 2021/22: Ascentis Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Principles of Criminology now has new aims, indicative content, learner workbooks and tutor presentation resources for all units which support the delivery of the qualification.
To complement your Access to HE provision, the Level 2 Certificate, Extended Certificate and Diplomas are available to help learners make an informed choice about a career or progression towards programmes of study at Level 3. Ascentis Pre-Access Qualifications are available in a range of subject areas including Health Care Professions, Psychology and Skills
for Further Education & Employment. Many of these qualifications are eligible for funding.
Pre-Access qualifications are extremely flexible; they can be delivered alongside GCSEs through the traditional academic year, as a fast track programme or in a summer school. These
qualifications are assessed through a portfolio of evidence.
Who are these qualifications for?
Our Level 2 qualifications are ideal for learners who need to be eased gently back into education and are not yet ready for the Level 3 course, or those who are interested in an Access to HE subject but are unsure of what is involved.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- Flexibility to design a course to suit your learners by selecting from a bank of units
- Free training and support from your designated External Verifier
- Personal units to help build essential study skills
- Units linking to a range of popular existing Access to HE Diplomas
- Assists recruitment and retention on your Access to HE courses
- Verification and certification available throughout the year
- Brand new tutor PowerPoints, learner resources and indicative content for the Ascentis Level 2 Certificate and Diploma in Skills for Further Education and Employment
Where can my learners progress from here?
How do I get started?
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.