The Level 2 Certificate, Extended Certificate and Diplomas are designed to help learners make an informed choice about a career or progression towards programmes of study at Level 3.
Our Pre-Access courses help to create well-prepared and committed learners and will help grow your Access to HE provision. These can be delivered alongside GCSEs and are extremely flexible, so they can be ran through the traditional academic year, as a fast track programme or in a summer school.
Who are these qualifications for?
Our Level 2 qualifications are ideal for learners who need to be eased gently back into education and are not yet ready for the Level 3 course, or those who are interested in an Access to HE subject but are unsure of what is involved.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- Build a course to suit you and your learners
- Free support and training from your designated External Verifier
- Includes personal units to help build essential study skills
- Units link to a range of popular existing Access to HE Diplomas
- Assists recruitment and retention on your Access to HE courses
- Verification and certification available throughout the year
Where can my learners progress from here?
How do I get started?
For more information on how to deliver our Pre-Access qualifications, or to move your provision to Ascentis, or to request a visit to your centre, please contact us on 01524 845046 or click here to email.
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.