To complement your Access to HE provision, the Level 2 Certificate, Extended Certificate and Diplomas are available to help learners make an informed choice about a career or progression towards programmes of study at Level 3. Ascentis Pre-Access Qualifications are available in a range of subject areas including Health Care Professions, Psychology and Skills
for Further Education & Employment. Many of these qualifications are eligible for funding.
Pre-Access qualifications are extremely flexible; they can be delivered alongside GCSEs through the traditional academic year, as a fast track programme or in a summer school. These
qualifications are assessed through a portfolio of evidence.
Who are these qualifications for?
Our Level 2 qualifications are ideal for learners who need to be eased gently back into education and are not yet ready for the Level 3 course, or those who are interested in an Access to HE subject but are unsure of what is involved.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- Flexibility to design a course to suit your learners by selecting from a bank of units
- Free training and support from your designated External Verifier
- Personal units to help build essential study skills
- Units linking to a range of popular existing Access to HE Diplomas
- Assists recruitment and retention on your Access to HE courses
- Verification and certification available throughout the year
- Brand new tutor PowerPoints, learner resources and indicative content for the Ascentis Level 2 Certificate and Diploma in Skills for Further Education and Employment
Where can my learners progress from here?
How do I get started?
For more information on how to deliver our Pre-Access qualifications, or to move your provision to Ascentis, or to request a visit to your centre, please contact us on 01524 845046 or click here to email.
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.