Ascentis launch remote assessments for SOQs
We have been working hard behind the scenes to refresh our online offer and to support learners to continue to achieve at home during this unprecedented time.
The newly launched digital options are currently available for our suite of Short Online Qualifications and include the four steps below:
- e-Learning: All of our Short Online Qualifications include interactive online learning resources which are available on demand and can be accessed in the classroom or at home
- e-Assessment: Our e-assessment platform enables learners to complete their assessment from anywhere with an internet connection
- e-Invigilation: Our invigilation remotely monitors learners taking assessments and ensures they meet exam condition requirements
- e-Certification: We offer e-certificates to all centres in addition to traditional paper certificates at no extra cost. Find out more here.
These steps can be used to further support remote working of learners and support the return of learners to the classroom.
As we begin to move closer to the new academic year, many of you will be starting to plan induction programmes for new learners & staff as well as those returning to the classroom. Ascentis have an extensive range of Short Online Qualificationswhich many of our existing centres use to form the basis of their induction programmes.
Why choose Ascentis SOQs?
Ascentis Short Online Qualifications (SOQs) are designed to support learners with their own development, life skills and personal welfare. All of the qualifications within this suite are accompanied by free interactive online resources and are assessed by an online multiple choice e-assessment, which can now be completed remotely. SOQs are fully funded via Local Flexibilities and are a cost effective solution for any centre looking to enhance their induction programme.
Developed in line with Government agendas and Ofsted priorities, our SOQs cover a range of topics which are essential within the curriculum. These include:
- Level 1 Award in Awareness of Social Media and Online Safety
- Level 1 Award in Managing Personal Finance
Brand new for 2020-2021
- Entry 3 Award in Healthy Living for Well-Being and Mental Health
- Entry 3 Award in Introduction to Safeguarding
- Level 1 Award in Infection Control and Prevention
well as the safety of others.
If you are interested in finding out more about Short Online Qualifications and how these can be embedded into your offer, please contact email@example.comShort Online Qualifications Webinars by selecting a date & time below.