Upskill your learners with Ascentis Digital Skills
At Ascentis we have a full suite of cutting-edge Digital Skills Qualifications to support and upskill learners from Pre-Entry through to Level 3. If you are already an approved centre you can access these qualifications at no additional cost. Alternatively to find out more about the benefits of working with Ascentis click here.
New Essential Digital Skills Qualifications (EDSQ)
The Ascentis Essential Digital Skills Qualifications (EDSQ) are available at Entry Level 3 and Level 1 and cover the basic digital skills needed for life and work. Our assessments are holistic and ensure that skills are explored in real world context with learners encouraged to use digital devices throughout the course of the qualifications. Our Essential Digital Skills Qualifications include some fantastic resources to support delivery and ensure learners are accessing the appropriate level.
Following feedback from centres, our diagnostic resources meet the requirements of the National Occupational Standards for Essential Digital Skills. These diagnostic resources, available for both Entry 3 and Level 1, help to determine the appropriate level of qualifications the learner should access. Additionally, once a learner has worked through the resources, their results can be used to inform teaching and identify any gaps in their knowledge.
We provide fantastic resources to support the delivery of EDSQ for ESOL tutors and learners. These include a comprehensive teacher’s guide and a vocabulary resource for ESOL learners, which contains activities to help them to learn and understand the language used in EDSQ.
Why Choose Ascentis EDSQ
- At both Entry 3 and Level 1, our qualifications cover in detail the digital skills required for life and work
- Qualifications can be delivered through classroom-based and blended learning
- Learners are encouraged to use digital devices throughout the course of the qualifications, giving them an extra opportunity to engage with the online facilities and a range of software
- No minimum registrations or registration windows – robust guidance is provided for booking assessments
- Assessments are externally set
- Assessments are marked online using a combination of tutor/computer marking
- Tutor guidance and resources available to help you teach these qualifications and your learners to succeed
- Access an exclusive 20% discount on BKSB Essential Digital Skills assessments and resources
Find out more about Ascentis EDSQ
Pre-Entry Digital Skills
The Ascentis Pre-Entry Level Award in Digital Skills has been designed to recognise the significant learning that takes place in order for some students of digital skills to be ready to undertake further study. This qualification allows learners to practice the underpinning essential digital skills for communication, handling information and content, transacting and problem solving, and online safety, enabling them to learn digital skills effectively.
Find out more about Ascentis Pre-Entry Digital Skills
Digital Skills (Entry 3 to Level 3)
Our Entry 3 to Level 1 qualifications are designed to help learners get started with a basic understanding of how to use a computer, use software and get online safely. These qualifications require no prior learning or experience.
Our Level 3 Certificate and Diploma in Technology Enhanced Learning qualifications aim to provide practical skills and underpinning knowledge required to fulfil a Learning Technologist type role.
Find out more about Ascentis Digital Skills.
If you would like to discuss any of these qualifications you can book an online meeting by clicking here or using the Book a Meeting button below.