Progression to Further Learning and Work
Watch our recent webinar discussing our Progression qualifications here.
NEW FOR 2021: Entry 1 and Entry 2 Programmes in Steps to Personal and Professional Success and Getting to Know Your Rights. Contact us to find out more, or customers Login and see Tailored Learning Programmes.
Progression to Further Learning & Work
This group of qualifications offer the opportunity for learners to develop a wide range of skills, both life skills and vocational, giving the opportunity to devise a personalised curriculum to suit the needs of the individual. The Progression qualifications offer a broad range of optional units, which allow learners to follow highly individualised learning programmes.
Who are these qualifications for?
Learners seeking an alternative to academic qualifications or learners who:
- are lacking confidence and self-belief
- may experience barriers to learning
- may have been out of a learning environment for some time
- need to develop essential skills for learning, living and life
- are looking to return to work, or to commence or continue their learning
Many of our centres also use these qualifications with ESOL learners and SEND.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- These qualifications are available for enrolment/registration all year round
- Broad range of optional units enables customised learning experience, according to learner needs, circumstances and preferences.
- Unit certification
- Flexible delivery/assessment – wide scope for learning (classroom, community, outdoors, etc.)
- Progression opportunities
Where can my learners progress from here?
Learners achieving these qualifications may enter paid employment or progress to further study.
How do I get started?
For more information on our Progression to Further Learning and Work qualifications, or to move your provision to Ascentis, please get in touch here.
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.