Home-Based Assessment Writers
We are looking for Consultants to work with us on writing and reviewing assessments in the following subjects:
- Digital skills
- Entry 3 and Level 1 Essential Digital Skills
- Entry 3 and Level 1 Construction (Health and Safety, Construction Skills)
- Education and Training/ Assessor and TAQA Writers
- Access Level 3 Built Environment (Construction project management)
- Access Level 3 Mathematics
- Access Level 3 Statistical and Mathematical Methods
- Access Level 3 Physics
- Access Level 3 Chemistry
- Access Level 3 Social Science
- Access Level 3 Social Work
- Access Level 3 Medicine (Professional Practice and Behaviours)
This is a great opportunity for education professionals with genuine passion and expertise in their subject and will be responsible for writing and reviewing units, assessments, indicative content and supporting resources.
This role can be undertaken alongside teaching commitments, although you may be expected to attend a limited number of meetings in Lancaster; some can be electronic.
Some of the key desirables of the role are:
- Subject knowledge in Level 2 or 3 subjects or above
- Teaching or assessing at Level 2 or 3 qualifications or above
- Insight into topics that will engage and interest learners
- Awareness of assessment methodology and issues of validity and reliability
- Attention to detail and ability to give clear and accurate explanations
- Meeting deadlines
We would be particularly interested in candidates that have experience of working in education and/or an understanding of awarding body procedures and processes.
So, if you have a flair for curriculum development and are interested in joining an innovative, forward-looking company, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Further information and how to apply
- To discuss this post further please contact Ascentis on 01524 845046
- To apply send in a cover letter with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org